Nurifi Shea Butter - Organic & Unrefined
Nurifi Shea Butter is ethically sourced from Ghana and is both unrefined and organic. Our Shea Butter is food grade (because if it's good enough to go on you, it should be good enough to go inside you!) with an organic supply chain, using only the traditional methods to minimise processing. Nurifi brings its Shea Butter into the EU in a raw, unrefined state, completely free of any heating, processing, deodorising and preservatives of any type.
This 100% natural Shea Butter has a range of uses and is specifically known for its use in food and its moisturising properties. These properties make Shea Butter idea for use as an ingredient in to make and cook various foods, as well as a massage butter, skin moisturiser, as well as a key component in creating balms, lotions and soaps..
Unrefined, Ethically Sourced and Expertly Manufactured
Unrefined Shea Butter is extracted and prepared without any chemical processing or preservatives added so you can enjoy Shea Butter in its purest most beneficial form.
So our Shea Butter just has one ingredient, and that is Pure Organic Shea Butter itself.
So Many Amazing Uses!
- Packed with vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin F, and also offers UV protection.
- Helps treat acne, scars, stretchmarks, cellulite and dry skin.
- Use as face moisturiser for deeply nourishing your dry skin.
- Apply Shea Butter as a treatment all over hair and leave overnight.
- Put Shea Butter into a lip balm pot for a natural lip soothing balm.
Make Your Own Body Butter!
Although raw Shea Butter has a number of benefits, you can also make your own body butters:
- Measure 4 oz (113g) of Shea Butter.
- Add 2 tsp of a base oil (e.g. castor, almond, jojoba oil).
- Whip together and add 10-20 drops of your favourite essential oil(s). Put your cream into a clean jar.
- Enjoy and use as facial cream, lotion or body butter.
And Use it as a Food!
Unrefined shea butter is derived from the seed of the shea tree. Also known as galam butter or karite butter, it can be used for chocolate production and as a cooking oil.
At room temperature shea butter should be a creamy solid that easily spreads like dairy butter on bread. Shea butter has a characteristic smoky, nutty smell. Unrefined shea butter is an all-natural, vegan-friendly butter and lard substitute that can be used in baked goods -- or just spread on toast.